Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Memory Jars: San Antonio

Remember these little sweeties I've started to make for all my adventures?

I didn't run off for a little Texan excursion without telling you, I actually had to backtrack but I really wanted to make a little San Antonio. My brother lives there & we visited for his wedding 2 summers ago. I wasn't making jars then, so I had to send my mom on a scavenger hunt of San An items that could fit in a glass jar last time she went down for a visit. haha

It's a different style than the others, but I'm really happy with how it turned out & the simplicity of it. Maybe this is a good place to hang my infamous disappearing Spurs necklace too?



Next Up: MEXICO JAR!!! Ole!

3 comments:

  1. These are super cool! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jars :) How is the Alamo not in there? Or a Bluebonnet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cool idea. I have things from my trips (I've kept everything too--ticket stubs, the whole 9 yards) just sitting in boxes. I guess I was just waiting for this very cool idea.

    Pamela from IndieBiz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.