Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Cinematic Guilty-Pleasures.
All of the following I've viewed in the past week:


I really should have seen this decades ago. And with my love for old movies there's no excuse to have waited this long in life to see Singing In The rain. But I'm making up for lost time & have watched it 3 times since Friday without any shame admitting it.


Say what you will & judge me all you want, but nothing makes me happier than Glee. It's light-hearted & cheesy enough to give me a reality timeout, but snarky & sarcastic enough to be able to live with myself. And this was the first 3D movie I've seen since the days of red & blue lenses! I could practically taste the slushies.


Summer in Pittsburgh means movies in the park. And this summer they brought back some of my guilty-pleasure favorites... the original Batman, Indiana Jones, & tonight was the feature I waited all summer for: Jurassic Park. Gotta love a hillside of blankets, a cityscape in the background, & people to cheer whenever someone gets eaten by a dinosaur. It seriously doesn't get any better.


What Are You Loving?

3 comments:

  1. Singing in the Rain is one of my all-time favorites! I grew up watching it with my mom and sisters and know every song by heart. "All I do, the whole night through, is dream of you..." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been a Singing in the Rain gal, and lord knows I loves me a good musical. Movies in the park though...that is WAAAAYY too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Movies in the park? I went to a few of them in Chicago. How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.