Thursday, August 18, 2011

In my day it was J.T.T.

Back in college we had a saying, "When life hands you lemons, smoke them out of a hookah." So when my neighbor gifted me a chihuahua calendar, an impossible match for the current decor, I knew I had to find a way to turn this situation into something better. And as I flipped through adorable pup after adorable pup I realized something. Maybe this gift wasn't for me at all. Maybe the only one who can truly appreciate it is Natalie.

So we picked out the finest stud in the whole calendar & hung it up right over her bed. Just like I used to do with Teen Beat cut outs of Jonathan Taylor Thomas. Like mother like pupster.


3 comments:

  1. I love this so much I want to marry it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I LOVE this! And, yeah, what Heidi said. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. You're ridiculous! And awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.