Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Date with My City

If I had to make a list of the things city people like, it would probably include
  1. Small Dogs & Fat Cats
  2. The idea of the arts, but actual attendance is for tourists
  3. Judging your neighbors by what they put on the curb on trash night
  4. Farm fresh produce without ever actually stepping foot on a farm
Last weekend I had a little me-time & decided to take a bike ride down to the Strip District. To any out-of-towner that must sound so dirty, but the strip is our wholesale / market area & on Saturdays it really comes alive with the hustle & bustle of people shopping for flowers, cheeses, produce, coffee, pastries... & Steelers gear.





1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing! And that picture of you + your bike is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.