Tuesday, June 7, 2011

We're Kind of a Big Deal

Friends... I don't mean to make you feel inferior about your own lives, but around these parts there's been some big news.

I'm talking red carpets & book signings big. A-list big.

Ok if not A-list then at least local celebrity& brag about it on my blog big. BIG.


First of all... I know you've all been waiting with bated breath since I first showed you THIS photo more than a year ago:

That's right... NATALIE MADE IT IN THE HIPSTER PUPPIES BOOK!!!!!!! I could not be anymore excited or proud of my furry little ball of angst! The book will be released on July 5th & rumor has it (aka email from the author has it) my copy is on it's way to my doorstep right now. Yeeee!!! You can get pre-order info from the Tumbr or just start camping out at your local Barnes & Noble at your leisure.

And while they're not NEARLY as adorable as my angel-face pup, the gingered & freckled Eddings boys do hold a certain charm of their own & have some pretty big news too. You might recognize Jeff & Ben from my Mexico photos, that's one of my pastors & his boys, & they're making a documentary about their quest to be the best mibsters in all the land. Ben & his friend Brandon just qualified for Nationals this week (I told you... big deal). So check them out, I'll keep you updated as the film progresses.



So what's been going on in your world? Go ahead, brag a little...

2 comments:

  1. I bought some Jelly Belly Jelly Beans today! Plus I got a rejection letter from yet another publisher. 92 more and I will have as many as Theodore Siesel had before he became Dr. Seuss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP!!! She is so cute and famous!! I'm so happy for you! All I've got to brag about is a b*thching pregnancy vlog today:) And My boobs are pretty big! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.