Thursday, June 9, 2011

Week 45


Today I got to thinking about how things change yet are still the same. Probably because I'm missing my BFF & wish that adult schedules weren't so difficult. But it's funny how even when you take a moment to look around & wonder how life got to be the way it is... for good or bad, and these days mostly GOOD... people are still the same. It's nice to know. As seen in evidence from my college years...

Things that change:

I used to have a tongue ring...

...and extremely long hair.... (...and used to dance in cages...)

Things that will never change:

I love dress up parties, being a lady, & black-&-white....

...& will always love Fleegal enough to tackle her to the ground.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.