Monday, June 13, 2011

The View From Where I Sit

 (source: We Heart It)


A few months ago I did a little play-along post about my office & the things in it. Nothing profound, just a goofy light-hearted post. Well I realized it's out of date because I'm in a NEW job with a NEW office & a totally NEW VIEW! Want a little tour?

This is Fritzwilliam, my work-husband.He's classy.

I like to surround myself with smiling faces & family portraits.
(left to right: Seder '10, Sam's wedding/F-unit, Mexico '09)
(left to right: Murder Mystery '10, Patches & Natalie)

And an old classic. It just wouldn't be my desk without these...

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to ask how the new job is going & show you care. I appreciate the support through what's been a really great transition. The job is going good & I'm actually VERY well suited for the position I'm in, which is really refreshing. I'm still not 100% acclimated to being a 9-5er, it feels like my whole day is over by the time I get home, but I'm pretty sure I'll learn to adjust any day now.

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I love your work husband. Also, you'll get used to 9-5. Unfortunately, though, it will probably always be a huge bummer. Being an adult is stupid sometimes. Glad you're liking your new job! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some peacock feathers now so I can be cool like you :) My office needs serious decor, but our whole department is moving to a new building in October and I don't feel like hauling stuff from one building to another, so I'm going to save my decorating until we get to our permanent home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.