Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bad Blogger

(source: We Heart It)

Friends,
I've been a bad blogger...

I took the past week off & envisioned going on adventures, taking lots of pictures, and typing up beautiful blog posts. But unfortunately time speeds up x3 when you're on a stay-cation & I suddenly realized it's over! I did have a few adventures, but not many pictures were taken. And I've spent hours in my favorite coffee shop, but no posts were written. So I'm sorry that I've neglected all you darlings for so long, but I've had a lovely week & can't force the smile from my face.

Tomorrow starts my new career & I'm hoping to settle into a new schedule with intentional time carved out for YOU. But until then just know that I'm doing well & accept my apologies if I haven't been able to make my rounds to visit your blog & leave some love notes. Tomorrow we return to your regularly scheduled Sparky.

3 comments:

  1. I was going to say something about the lack of posts but decided not to because of all the blogging time i stole from you last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay to be a bad blogger sometimes. And yay for adventures! Hope you're enjoying your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand you've probably been making a lot of adjustments with the new job and all...but it's been an aweful long time since we've had a conversation - on here, or email, or text, etc.

    Let's fix it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.