Friday, April 22, 2011

Week 44


I started the week with a video, maybe it's only right that I end it with one. Plus this being me LAST DAY at the old job, I spent a lot of time transferring files that had accumulated & I came across this little treasure from a few years ago. Apparently this is what happens when  your game night goes too late into the wee hours, you start doing strange things. Like trying to pick up a cereal box with your mouth.


Some call it "Pterodactyl" but in this specific instance the game was appropriately named "Go. Lean. Crunch."

3 comments:

  1. Methinks you and your friends had a little too much time on your hands :) Your new door is wide open....here's to new starts to new things!! YAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't worry, pterodactyl has different intricacies...like the fact that only one foot can be touching the ground. I continue to be sorry I missed this event live. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Your videos are insane. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.