Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Funday

So much for thinking I'd be a blogging superstar on my first week of work! I'd bet you all knew better than I did how I'd be missing in action. Turns out starting a new job will suck the energy right out of you. But all is well & I'm loving it! And I miss you all so thanks for all the gentle prodding to come back to say hi, I love ALL messages even if they're about a lack of posts. haha

I had such a wonderful, refreshing little weekend. And I know soon my google-reader will be filled to the brim with all kinds of Mothers Day goodies, but before that wave I wanted to show you what single girls do on Sundays such as these... (after calling their mommas of course)

Breakfast with Friends
We got up early to get some delicious eats at Pamela's before church. If you're not from the Burgh but ever decide to pass through, you MUST get breakfast at Pamela's. Just ask the Obamas, they love it.




A Bit of Mischief
We had a little extra time before church, were hopped up on our morning caffeine, & were mere blocks from our pastor who we knew would already be in church. So....




Juvenile, we know. But they actually thought it was great & understood that sometimes we just show our love in strange ways. haha Also, we might be the only people to ever TP a house before 10am.

Me-Time
I've fallen in love with moon-manicures lately. I hear that having large moons on your fingernails is supposed to be a sign of intelligence so it felt appropriate for my first week of work. And now I just really like the way it looks, sometimes it's tough to find a good manicure for short nails. Last week was red, & today I took a little downtime to redo them into black.



Web Time
I ended the day helping Derek set up a blog/website for his music. It's not 100% perfect, but I think we're both pretty pumped about the state of things. It's simple, but pop over if you want to have a gander at what we've been working on.


2 comments:

  1. I've been sucking at blogging too! Hard core! Miss you though sweet friend!! Happy to see you are well and enjoying your job! Can't wait to hear more about it! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you are :) I was just thinking about you on Friday. Wow, I haven't done the TP thing since high school. You're so funny! Can't wait to hear more about the new job (hint, hint) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.