Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Work It Wednesday

Check out Natalie's "Work It Wednesday" entry!!! Sure this contest is supposed to be for children... don't judge me. hehe In another week the VOTING will start & I really hope to have all your support for my classy little lady.

Go over to Wife, Check. Mom, Check. Now What? to see Natalie's full entry & her competition. (dang it's hard to compete with babies!)

"Pictured at home in her posh, vintage-inspired Pittsburgh apartment, Natalie is the epitome of Old-Hollywood elegance. For this rare glimpse into her personal life..."
You'll have to head to WCMCNW? to see her full write up. Yes, I made it in the form of an IMDb profile... again I say, don't judge me.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's your baby and she's just as adorable. I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.