Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So Many Things...

I can't believe how many things I'm missing out on sharing just by not having a silly little camera. The phone pics only work if there's good light & I'll probably rack up a crazy bill by sending them all to my email. *sigh* It's time to stop slacking & go make the purchase.

Then I'd be able to show you all the things I'm loving tonight...

My Christmas tree dressed in pink & gold & ribbons & sparkles
Natalie sleeping in laundry piles still warm from the dryer
My almost finished sequin skirt that Joanna & I made ourselves

So many things... so many little moments slipping by. I'm starting to realize what this blogging thing is good for, freezing these happy moments in time. And I don't want to let anymore pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.