Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cutest Halloween House on the Block

Who's ready for Halloween?! I can tell you my apartment is NOT. The drawbacks of living by yourself in a tiny studio include not having enough room to host a party & therefore no excuse to decorate. The mommas are lucky, you can use your kids as an excuse. If I covered my apartment in spiderwebs just for me & my dog, it'd be a little pathetic.

My girl SAM-BALAM (you can just call her Sam) on the other hand has the CUTEST Halloween decor I think I've ever seen! Don't you agree?



Did you notice the raven on the light? Oh the details! Martha would be proud.

And although it's not halloween related, would you like to drool over her FiestaWare with me? Oooooo. Prettyyyyy.
And last but not least... my favorite thing in her whole house is...
ME! :) I love her wedding photo collage, & I especially love the BFF with wine photo. Good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.