There have been some lovely moments over my week off. I need to learn how to not way overload my schedule but I did take time to run & see my TV premiers I've been waiting for all summer, spent time with friends & my pups, & enjoyed any free moment a could squeeze in. These are just a few highlights:
- Jen got me this adorable brooch from a flea market! So "Grandma Chic", just the way I like it.
- Took Natalie on a looong walk down Mt. Washington & saw some random lovelies on the way.
- Cuddled with Natalie every chance I got (including right now). Sometimes she likes to sleep in the crook of my knee... weird but whatever.
- Spotted this lovely little garden patch in the sidewalk. It caught me by surprise.
- Look whose hair is long enough for a ponytail! (with the help of bobbypins)
- My classroom's word wall. Isn't it adorable?
On another note... I've been thinking about making some changes around here... changes like leaving WordPress. I was wondering your experiences with Blogger. Any advice?