Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Break's Over

Hi friends, I think it's about time to get back in the saddle. I wish I could say "Oh I took the week off & I'm so refreshed I'm just overflowing with positivity to share", but that's not quite true. The good news is I'm no more drained than when I took my break, & there have been some changes in my schedule at work & such that will hopefully make my days easier, so there are good things happening.

There have been some lovely moments over my week off. I need to learn how to not way overload my schedule but I did take time to run & see my TV premiers I've been waiting for all summer, spent time with friends & my pups, & enjoyed any free moment a could squeeze in. These are just a few highlights:




  1. Jen got me this adorable brooch from a flea market! So "Grandma Chic", just the way I like it.

  2. Took Natalie on a looong walk down Mt. Washington & saw some random lovelies on the way.

  3. Cuddled with Natalie every chance I got (including right now). Sometimes she likes to sleep in the crook of my knee... weird but whatever.

  4. Spotted this lovely little garden patch in the sidewalk. It caught me by surprise.

  5. Look whose hair is long enough for a ponytail! (with the help of bobbypins)

  6. My classroom's word wall. Isn't it adorable?


On another note... I've been thinking about making some changes around here... changes like leaving WordPress. I was wondering your experiences with Blogger. Any advice?

2 comments:

  1. Love the word wall! And could you be any cuter?! And please come to Blogger land! It's amazing, and then I could actually figure out how to "follow" you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a nice break! welcome back!
    i've used blogger and have followed people on there as well. it seemed easier than wordpress for me, but that was forever ago when i used it. we'll still read your blog where ever you go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.