This blog is a how to....
How to eat chocolate with maximum satisfaction:
- Have friends who show love through food & buy fancy chocolates to share (thanks, Mark!)
- Sequence is important. Begin with smooth, rich flavors that are a fail-safe
- Also have friends who are expressive. It helps to vocalize HOW GOOD this chocolate is.
- Eat new, adventurous flavors in between your favorites. May I recommend our recent discovery of chocolate with chunks of sea salt. Chili is also an intriguing addition to chocolate (as well as an aphrodisiac... meow! I mean that's just what I hear... from the movie Chocolat)
- End with refreshing flavors that neutralize the pallet & leave you satisfied with your chocolate adventure.
- Write a blog about it as if your readers actually needed help enjoying their chocolate.