Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Withdraw


"I am you, you are me. You are the waves, I am the ocean. Know this and be free, be divine."


A week & a day ago I was at the ocean. I miss it already.

I spent that whole morning alone at a beach... it was the most beautiful of any chilly, rainy morning (which is likely WHY I was alone there) just because I watched the waves crash for hours & waded ankle-deep. It was too windy for my floppy beach hat to stay on & it wasn't sunny enough to need it anyway. Basically it was the makings of a terrible beach day, but it didn't matter because there was an ocean & I was there. *sigh*

It makes me daydream...

It makes me want to be a beach ballerina again...

I makes me... scour the internet for beachy-things just because they  make me smile.


(image linked to my Etsy favorites where you can find this all)

1 comment:

  1. Any day at the beach is a good one. It doesn't matter how crummy the weather is! At home, in Hawaii, our favorite winter days to go to the beach were the stormy, cold ones (yes, they have them!) On shore it was freezing, but in the water it was WARM. Of course, then you'd have to get out of the water eventually :) I love the seagulls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.