Friday, April 23, 2010

Week 14



I move into my new apartment in ONE WEEK & I haven't even started to pack yet! Gah! I tried to start packing the other day but I'm just way too sentimental... I go to put a photo album in a box but first have to look through the whole thing.  So instead of getting anything done I look a leisurely stroll down memory lane & snapped a few photos for future flashback fridays. (Ooo, that was sweet alliteration!)



Ah high school senior year at a glance. You have my graduation announcement, prom invitation, photo of my color guard buddies, graduation tassel... & those ugly gloves.  I was so convinced "I'll need them again some day" (maybe another hint in why it's so hard for me to pack?) but let's be honest... I will never need a pair of worn out weight lifting "color guard" gloves for the rest of my life. Ever. In a million years. Maybe it's time to part ways... or maybe it's time to just throw it in the damn box & move on. heh Either way, I need to save my nostalgia for these flash back fridays & get my butt in gear every other day of the week.

***************************************************


Have your own Flashback Friday! Post your link on the “Christopher & Tia” Blog to participate with other friends & bloggers. Community = Fun.


5 comments:

  1. Hahaha... I do the SAME thing... it takes me forever to clean or organize... and forget about packing! I have to start months in advance! I keep so many "sentimental" things... that I really don't know what I'm going to do with eventually.

    Good luck on your move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a brilliant pic. How better to capture a bunch of memories in one shot. I used to be a color guard too, though, I got rid of mine as soon as I could!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Flashback!
    I say hang onto those gloves! You may need them if you ever decide to be "Dog the Bounty Hunter" for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the same thing. 3 weeks ago I went through 2 closets full of boxes from stuff that was 5-10 years old. It's hard to part with things like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.