Monday, April 19, 2010

Hipster Puppies are my Friends

Not long ago I found a photo blog that I adore, thanks to my office-pal, Rebecca. See I love puppies, & I love to laugh at hipsters... & now I can adore both at once because of HIPSTER PUPPIES. It's amazing... confirmed amazing by the fact that they're making a Hipster Puppies book, so check it out.

And as if puppies dressed as hipsters (all with corresponding captions of angst) weren't enough, I made a remarkable discovery: they all remind me of friends.

So without further adieu (and putting aside the fact that this might make my friends angry & no longer my friends... worth the risk in my opinion... there's even a hipster puppy for myself to make it fair) I present my friends as hipster puppies:

(click for larger photo)


[gallery order="DESC" columns="4"]

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! I think being compared with a hip puppy is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.