Thursday, April 8, 2010

Florida Bound

This is how my week started... in a closet. We won't go into the details, but Monday was rough & I spent my lunch break right there in time-out, singing "Monday Monday" with Rebecca through those bookshelves (her computer is conveniently located on the other side). But aside from a slightly rough start, my week picked up considerably.

Here's where I'll be ending my week (a far cry from the closet):

Ahhhhhhhh...

Heading to Florida with the family. A day at Disney & then on to St. Augustine. I plan to rent a bike, lay on the beach, take a stroll through colonial Spain, catch up with the family (we're all flying in) & forget all about the closet. I leave tonight & will be back late Monday. Don't worry, I'm advance-scheduling blogs for while I'm gone so you can pretend I'm still typing from Pittsburgh (I'm sure you were really worried about not having Heya Sparky to read. It's ok to admit. haha Right.) And keep the comments rolling, maybe we'll have a winner for the giveaway by the time I return?!

"The cure for everything is salt water -- sweat, tears, or the SEA."

2 comments:

  1. We are heading to Disney in early May...YAY! Wow, a day where you have to sit in the closet and sing Mamas and Papas song is a tough day!! Hope you have some fun to wash away the bad day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you get a picture with Mickey or a princess at Disney - enjoy the sun and beach!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.