Friday, July 1, 2011

Week 48



With all the yapping I've been doing about my gardening inadequacies (not just on here, but we talk gardens at lunch every day in my office... it's fascinating) I was SHOCKED when I came across this photo! Who is that little girl learning how to care for greenery at such a young age? I couldn't be me... could it? I don't know where those early lessons went, but maybe someday when I'm an expert gardener I'll display this proudly as if I knew what I was doing all along.


Ok friends, you know what to do....
  1. Share a flashback of your own. Dig through old photos & tell us a little story of days gone by. Click the little blue "Add Your Link" button below to link up.
  2. Grab a button & add it to your post to let others know where the party's at.
  3. Click click click... Stop by others' blogs who are linked up & leave them a little comment love. I had so much fun last week meeting new bloggers & reading the stories, can't wait to do it again!









4 comments:

  1. Dude, that is a HUGE watering can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either you were really little - or that watering can is gigantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, how sweet! Thanks for hosting Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm moving my Flashback Friday's over here this week. I'm enjoying my visit with you. I added your button to my "All Buttoned Up" page. I also changed the FF button. All set and ready to make a new friend. ;)

    By the way, I'm bad at gardening too. Your Flashback pic is adorable. I love the idea of displaying it someday to show you actually DID know how to do it all along. HA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.