Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Very Quick Hello...

Hello my babies, I'm in the middle of super busy, too much stuff, panic mode with no more than 60 seconds to blog today. This might last a couple days. So if you're thinking of me at all between now & Sunday, send some light & love my way.

(Super busy panic mode consists of loss of typing skills & decision making ability. Both of which are of extreme importance when you're super busy. I even just told a perfectly good gentleman-caller to stop texting me because I have no time for chit chat & am a cold, heartless bitch... although I said it with much more tact. I'm in that kind of place right now)

But I'm not going to leave you on that note of stress & rush... instead let me leave you with 2 things that have made me extremely happy in the midst of it:

#1) This tweet from yesterday...


#2) My new favorite Tumblr. I've had this saved in my drafts for weeks waiting for just the right time to look forward to spring & my own bike...

Ingrid Bergman rides a bike...


Marilyn Monroe rides a bike...


Grace Kelley & (Pittsburgh-Guy) Jimmy Stewart ride a bike...

3 comments:

  1. I'm praying for ya girl! Can't wait to read about whatever it is you are so busy with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on the Indie biz classroom. I'm originally from Pittsburgh (grew up in Highland Park, and have lived in Dormont & Zelienople). Now in the Seattle area, but always have a soft spot in my heart for the 'burgh. Looking forward to reading more of you writing. ~ Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.