Thursday, February 17, 2011

Answers


Well played, everyone. I can't believe how many people guessed correctly, even without 100% confidence behind the answer most of you got it! Ready to see what's true & what's just a total lie?

  1. TRUE! Being a band geek has its advantages & it took me to Europe twice. I went to Ireland as a freshman & a year later did a 3 week tour which took me to Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, & France.
  2. No, I was never a mascot. I WISH.
  3. I don't even know all the English words to "We Didn't Start the Fire"... but there was 1 over-achiever in high school German that did learn the words & perform it for extra credit. It was pretty hardcore.
  4. Only ONE person *ahem Allison* thought I got married over spring break. haha I don't think she believes it, probably just wishes it was true. But that'd be a great story, right?
  5. Most of that story is true, except I didn't have the plane ticket & apartment. I was going to move home with the parents & start to job search in Austin, but then I did get hired on my last day & had to take all my boxes out of the car again. Not quite as dramatic.

4 comments:

  1. I was glad I went with instincts and stuck with number one as my final answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I missed the actual voting process, but believe me when I say that #1 was my answer. (That's before I looked.) No one who wasn't a band geek would lie and say they were ;) Wait. That sounded mean. I didn't mean it like that. Promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still sure it was 4...I knew you in college...haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.