Well played, everyone. I can't believe how many people guessed correctly, even without 100% confidence behind the answer most of you got it! Ready to see what's true & what's just a total lie?
- TRUE! Being a band geek has its advantages & it took me to Europe twice. I went to Ireland as a freshman & a year later did a 3 week tour which took me to Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, & France.
- No, I was never a mascot. I WISH.
- I don't even know all the English words to "We Didn't Start the Fire"... but there was 1 over-achiever in high school German that did learn the words & perform it for extra credit. It was pretty hardcore.
- Only ONE person *ahem Allison* thought I got married over spring break. haha I don't think she believes it, probably just wishes it was true. But that'd be a great story, right?
- Most of that story is true, except I didn't have the plane ticket & apartment. I was going to move home with the parents & start to job search in Austin, but then I did get hired on my last day & had to take all my boxes out of the car again. Not quite as dramatic.