I'm about to throw 4 posts at you, all wrapped up into 1. That's right, I said 4! A prize to give, an award to receive, a flashback & a bloghop.
Take a deep breathe. Let's do this...
A Prize to Give
I'm really excited about the winner of my 1 year blogoversary giveaway! She's an old friend from college who I don't get to see NEARLY enough & love very dearly
The winner is... DOVEY!!!!! (aka Helen)
In celebration, you can all join me in the theme song to our friendship (to the tune of "all you need is love")
All you need is DOVE
*bah badada dah*
All you need is Dove
*bah badada dah*
All you need is Dove, Dove.
An Award to RecieveA big thank you to Emily for my very first blog award!
As per the rules, I'll give you 7 facts about me & then pass it on. And I want to pass it to Amanda from "Breathing in the Wind". She's just a sweetheart, recently engaged so cuteness has been supercharged as of late, & she's just had a tough week so maybe this will give her a boost? Here's to you, Amanda!
7 Things About Me:
- I have an addictive personality, meaning when I like something I go 100% obsessed. Glee, running, it happens all the time.
- I have a birthmark on my hand that people always try to wipe off as dirt.
- I would eat Mexican food EVERY DAY if it wouldn't kill me.
- I don't like chicken, people always find that strange about me.
- People get suspicious of me all the time because I smile without noticing so they think I'm being judgmental or plotting something. It's happened to me for as long as I can remember.
- I like nicknames, but can't stand when people shorten my name to Laur. Really? That extra syllable is too much?
- I like to spoon. Anytime of any day. haha This is to bring it back around to Dovey who really started the spoon movement back at IUP. Which leads us to....
Spooning with Dovey & Matt in the dorms circa 2005
I like to be the middle spoon
Are you all still hanging on? Let's wrap it up...