Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Blech Kind of Week

I don't know what it's like where you're reading this, but Pittsburgh... sucks. I'm sure it actually wasn't all that long ago since I was gushing about how much I love this city & the way it sparkles, but right now all I see is grey & rainy. I'm struggling to remember a time when I willingly wore anything except yoga pants & fuzzy socks. (Can it be that I went to NYC without packing anything with sleeves?) You know, a time when I didn't look like this all day...



Even my pup doesn't want to get out of bed. Seriously. And there's no consolation with the promise of the coming season the way there is when we suffer through spring rain. So I'm turning to my last resource...



Dear Grilled Cheesus, please bring back a late Indian Summer with warm, dry days. Pretty please. And if you can't, then can I at least have these boots to get me through? Please & thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.