Saturday, March 6, 2010

This Is Gonna Be Good

How would you feel if I asked you to be in a play, embarrass yourself in front of friends & strangers, give up your Friday nights for a month, sit through 4 hour rehearsals, & throw in karaoke?

Uh, yeah....

How would you feel if I told you it would be with this bunch of characters?



Sign me up! This photo is from our dress rehearsal of the Murder Mystery Dinner Theater happening this weekend. I'm no actor, I really don't like being in front of that many people, but with a cast like this it doesn't feel like work at all. I think I'd agree to this all over again just to hang out & laugh my ass off with these weirdos.

I won't tell you much other than the setting is Ricky Salsa's new karaoke club, I'm a reality tv wannabe, & you'll be channeling Robert Goulet via Will Farrel via Rick Salsa for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.