Friday, February 12, 2010

Week 4.2



So... on Tuesday I accidentally hit "publish" instead of "schedule" for my Flashback Friday. *gasp* Yes it's true, I'm not always blogging on the EXACT day you think I am. I hope you didn't really think I was up typing at 6am some days.

Well anyway, this is for the faithful subscribers who already saw today's Flashback too early... I present a special DOUBLE Flashback Friday!


I doubt this was taken for Valentine's Day, but if these two weirdos never fell in love you wouldn't be reading this blog right now.


***************************************************


Have your own Flashback Friday!


Post your link on the “Christopher & Tia” Blog to participate


1 comment:

  1. Well it was 1981...and Sean is sort of in the picture. This was the Sr banquet and my last special moment with the "kids" I loved to teach

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.