Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dreary Thursday

It's a gross drizzly Thursday & I'm home sick. Boo. I think it's 2-parts stomach, 1-part dreary weather, and one-part build up tiredness. So I'm spending my time between my couch & tucked away in the corner of the coffeeshop sipping mint tea.

When I'm severely sick the only thing that cheers me up is Casablanca on repeat, but since this is a little more mild I've found smiles in a few places today...

Muppets + Music




Pinterest + My Dream Home


Have any feel-good secret weapons of your own? I'd love to see them today as I hang around.

3 comments:

  1. Do I get credit for bringing you to the Muppet songs? Because if you saw them on Mike or Latita's pages, they got them from me! Late night roaming on the youtube...what can I say?

    Also, you can watch project runway episodes on Lifetime...I would be doing that if I were home sick.

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer! Sorry you're sick. This is the third time I've heard Pinterest mentioned today! Strange. When I'm sick, I like drinking tea (with sugar in it, of course) and watching something funny, so it sounds like you've got that covered. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you're under the weather! When I'm not feeling well I love to curl up in bed and watch bad TV like "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant." It makes me feel better because I may be sick, but at least I ain't no dummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.