Friday, September 3, 2010

Week 29


My students this year keep telling me I freak them about because of my... smile. haha What? Apparently I smile too much. I smile when I'm not thinking, when I'm reading, when I'm listening... apparently even when I'm being mean. lol Plus all the times when I regular person should smile as well.

I swear I don't even notice, but this isn't the first time I've been called out on my smile. Over the past couple years any of my kids could tell you that if you see me perfectly calm, silent, & with a smirk you should RUN. It means I'm irate. haha I don't know how I got to be this way, but I think it's just built into my DNA. I mean just look at me...


Clearly, that's a smile not to be trusted....


***************************************************************


Head over to Christopher & Tia to link up with a Flashback of your own!


3 comments:

  1. I love everything about that picture! You know...have you ever wanted to frame a baby picture of you and me together? I'm just saying that would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Can I say though, what is up with that? When I was your age (back in 1492 I think), people used to tell me the same thing. How can you smile too much?? OK, well if you're high all the time or maybe your Patrick Bateman from American Psycho you can, but aside from being lit or a nutcase, I don't think you can smile too much. You have a beautiful smile...so don't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it's been far too long since i last checked in on the blog, and i'm so glad i finally got to go through them. what fun. and it (as always) makes me happy i know you, much less, have you as my life partner. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.