Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Twinkle Lights on a Wednesday Night

Sometimes I think I'm just wired differently. There's really nothing inside of me that has the urge to see the red rocks of Sedona... but a white tent with twinkle lights filled with people I love & music is the most beautiful sight in the world.



We all know I really don't even want a wedding someday, just the perfect little elopement, but if I had to I think it would look something like this. (On the sneak-attack of course... like Julia Roberts style with the surprise wedding... and maybe with candles in hanging mason jars) The lights & art & brick & rain & warmth... beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Seeing these pictures almost made me cry in class!!!! I am so missing Pittsburgh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a little message! They brighten up my inbox everyday.