Yesterday was rough so I had to consciously hold back or the "Dead to Me" side would have filled up in a hurry! But after I calmed down a little I narrowed it down to only the most deserving offenses. This will grow with time, I assure you.
- My Fridge - it keeps blowing a fuse. I haven't been able to keep food in my apartment since I moved in at the beginning of the month. This is getting old fast
- French Spellings - "Centre", "Colour"... give me a freaking break!
- Needy Cats - It's like they know I'm allergic because they seem to want to crawl all over me. Even the cats that hate everyone else won't leave me alone. They're out to get me.
Dead to Me:
- Bill Blank - my former landlord. Lies, harassment & your basic slumlord behavior
- Thieving Kids - So far I've lost an iPod & an umbrella as far as personal items. They've stolen more from the office too. If they were under my supervision this would never happen... my kids fear me too much. But I can't control someone else's students so I just get stolen from repeatedly. Great
Ahhhh, I actually feel better now!